Services, Hours & Fees
Please contact us online or call us at 717-871-1700 to schedule an appointment. You will get P*A*W*S’s voicemail if Dr. Daub-Pelker is examining a patient or in surgery. Please leave a detailed message with your name, telephone number, address, and reason for calling. We only travel within Lancaster County and typically within a 10 to 15 mile radius of West Lancaster Township, but by leaving your address, we can check if you are within our travel range.
Dr. Daub-Pelker checks her voicemail frequently and will call back as soon as possible during normal business hours.
In spite of the many advantages of mobile veterinary practice, it does have some limitations. We are not equipped to hospitalize patients and may need to refer you to a traditional veterinary hospital for this. We also may not be able to accommodate all emergencies and these may also need to be referred.
- Routine preventive health care
- Illness and injury examinations
- General outpatient surgery
- Routine dentistry
- At-home euthanasia
Animals are seen by appointment only. Normal business hours are as follows:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
We will attempt as best as possible to accommodate emergencies if the pet is a patient of P*A*W*S. For true immediate emergencies, please follow the instructions below:
- Between 8:00 AM & 6:00 PM Monday through Friday, if we are closed or do not return your call in a timely fashion, please call your nearest veterinary office
- Between 6:00 PM & 8:00 AM Monday through Friday, over the weekend, or during a holiday, please call Pet Emergency Treatment & Specialites (PETS) at 717-295-PETS (7387).
We have a housecall fee per visit and an examination/consultation fee per animal. Prices are comparable to traditional veterinary hospitals in Lancaster County.
We accept cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, & Discover and expect payment at time of service.
Please contact us if you would like a price quote.